Dean’s on vacation, and instead of pretending to be both Dean and himself, Matt brought on his colleague John Brittingham to talk about camps. No, not those camps. Summer camps!
- An Italian autonomist (Agamben), a French archaeologist of knowledge (Foucault), and two Christian college profs walk into a podcast….
- What if Christian camps were…wait for it…Foucauldian disciplinary structures!
- How come bourgeois folks are so into retreats, development groups, and other weird heterotopias?
- Camps and exceptional time!
- Matt channels Dean to say all the things Dean would say. (He’s right…this is Dean writing this post right now and it turns out Matt knows all my moves.)
- Sweaty church.